How does the Nexus camera compare to the Samsung Galaxy?

BlackBarryNewb

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Are they equally good, superior? My gf has a Samsung Galaxy and the pics from her phone come out extremely good. I was hoping the Nexus has similar quality if not better.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Are they equally good, superior? My gf has a Samsung Galaxy and the pics from her phone come out extremely good. I was hoping the Nexus has similar quality if not better.

There are 20+, "Galaxy," phones. In fact, the Nexus you are talking about it the GALAXY Nexus. I assume you mean the Galaxy S 2, but get yo facts straight so we can assist properly.

Reactions: dannye123

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Given that Panda on these forums said that he would rather have a Galaxy S2 with ICS than the Galaxy Nexus...

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Given that Panda on these forums said that he would rather have a Galaxy S2 with ICS than the Galaxy Nexus...

That being said...I think I'd still rather have the larger screen with higher resolution and no hardware buttons. I can deal with the possibility that the Galaxy S2 may have higher benchmarks once it's running an official release of ICS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood