Galaxy Nexus $199

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The regular customer service number 1-800-922-0204 and I just hit 0 to speak to a rep.

I'm in Oregon I called and asked, had to provide the promo code you mentioned then hold quite awhile but she came back and said since I am eligible for an upgrade I will also be eligible for the 3G to 4G $100 discount. Thank you!!

We only have 3G in our area by the way so that doesn't affect their promos for 4G

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Like someone mentioned, it's probably a targeted promo. You probably don't qualify, whatever the criteria is.

captaincaveman said:
I live in the middle Tennessee area, and I was just told by Verizon customer service that I am eligible for this. I asked if this would work if I went to the store...and he said yes. I asked if this combined with my $50 NE2/Loyalty credit....and it does. He said I would get $150 off when I upgrade to a 4G phone.

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Question:

The Primary Line is eligible for an upgrade, and currently it is using a non-3G or 4G phone (LG env3). I would use the upgrade to get the G-Nex while also using the promo to get the $100 off (thereby purchasing the g-nex for $199). However, my next step would be to switch the G-nex to another line (my line) and activate the ENV3 to the primary line, and get rid of the $30 data plan. Would this offer still work? I'm guessing no, but i'm not sure. anyone with some clarification? thanks!

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's arms and legs don't always talk to each other. Just call the 800# I gave you all and try. Your results may vary doing it online or going into a branch. Doesn't hurt to call and try. 15 mintues could save you 15% or more on your auto insurance ;)

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
So is Buffalo NY considered the mid-west then? lol the rep I spoke to found it right away and applied it to my account...

sandyj125

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with customer service asking about the 100.00 discount. she asked me what phone I was looking at and I told her the Nexus. She said that the promo appears to be from the Chicago area but there may be other promos available but she needed to plug in the phone I wanted first. she then put me on hold for 15 min. and came back apologizing. She couldn't find anything in the system for the Nexus. She was well aware of the phone and thought it was there and tried looking in all different places but no luck. It just wasn't in their system.
So I will just wait until its released and try again! she said my loyalty discount ($30.00) was a given.

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Southern California here. Called and stated I'm eligible for the additional $100 off when I upgrade, she noted in on my account as well and informed me it expires 12/31.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Southern California here. Called and stated I'm eligible for the additional $100 off when I upgrade, she noted in on my account as well and informed me it expires 12/31.

So much for just the midwest. If you think you should be eligible from the information we think we know, hang up and try again. Usually works.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I called.. attempted to get this applied to my account and it was a no-go.. said it was only for select chicago area customers.

I then asked about the release date of the GNex since I had someone on the phone anyhow.. he said "hold on ill check.. last time I checked was on Friday" and he went to check and he was then confused and said "thats wierd.. its not even on here anymore.. they took it off.. let me check this other section out.. yep its not there either.. they took it completely off"

so this guy is telling me he cant even pull up the Gnex on his system anymore.. anyone who calls a CS anytime soon let me know what they tell you when you ask for the Gnex date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza