Verizon Galaxy Nexus & Twitter

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I have always hated twitter until now. I just started using my account 2 days ago (been years) and for a particular topic like this it has been kinda cool. @DaPoets is my twitter info and I am actively updating as I see a need to. $100 offer, CS not finding Gnxs in system, etc...

Seems like Verizon does comment a bit via twitter on the Galaxy Nexus but not much. Even Samsung has said a thing or two.

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Any information you see from Verizon's twitter account will be old news if you follow any android forums or new sites. I have been following them since the Droid X came out and ever since then its been slow updates. The only good thing about Verizon and twitter is the customer support, they respond quick and make things happen fast!

have24

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Just burned my eyes looking at your profile picture gdubs2013. Need to get that "thing" off of here. Lol. I'm a Wildcat fan but not here to talk trash. Just given you a hard time. Good to see a fellow Kansas person on here.

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just burned my eyes looking at your profile picture gdubs2013. Need to get that "thing" off of here. Lol. I'm a Wildcat fan but not here to talk trash. Just given you a hard time. Good to see a fellow Kansas person on here.

Although you made a bad life choice, it is also nice to see a another Kansan on here. And to make it better one that doesn't have the GNex already and is posting pictures constantly lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis