Galaxy Nexus Screenshots: Share Them Here!

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
how did you feet the power panel in the notifications bar? I was looking for that last night...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

you can move the Google Search Bar from the top? how? can you move it to a side screen? can you delete it?

So to move top search bar install a different launcher. I'm using ADW EX but LPP is just as good. You can also completely remove the search bar, which I did on all other screens.

Widgetsoid. To get it to show in notification bar build the widget. Then go to advanced and select Notification before selecting apply.

Another
92LwIOSN

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
that's a shame. i'd really like to be able to move or remove that Google Search Widget without jumping through hoops. i can understand why Google did it - but i don't like it.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
IMO it is jumping through hoops. i don't want to have to layer in a launcher on top of ICS just to do something as trivial and simple as to move a Search Widget from my Home Screen.

Its not a layer its a launcher. You can delete stock launcher and it works as well or better. There is so much more you can do with a different launcher than just do something as trivial as remove a Search Widget.

Don't look at what it just does but all that it does.

If you are satisfied with the confinement of the stock launcher then stick with it! You could even keep the search bar with the ICS theme for adw.

Thanks for the wallpaper Phil!
Screenshot_2011-12-16-13-31-14.png

Last edited:

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know which one he's using, but if you're talking about the skin I'm using is called: Ice Cream Sandwich by Tama-Chan...I like it cuz it matches the color scheme and all.

im referring to "qnet's" home screens. but ill look into it.

also curious to what that widget is that shows batter, and storage space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair