No Thursday hours on Verizon's Website Now -- Really Verizon?

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
i swear... none of my VZW stores open till 10AM WHY!?! what happen to the working class? get ya ass outta bed!

The one closest to where I work opens at 9 and I get to work at 7 so I'll have to take a little break tomorrow morning to get it. Thankfully it's only 2.5 miles away from the office and my boss is pretty cool about if we need to leave to do something. Plus he's a Google and Android fanatic so I told him what I would need to do and he was cool with it.

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It shows all days at normal hours in my city. I just checked it and they could have updated it by now. You guys are looking at stuff I would have never thought to look at until I came here.

Out of any thread created regarding any phone launch in the past five years, this thread has got to be the most ridiculous I've ever seen. Second place goes to a thread started regarding the release of the iPhone: the story was that every time a customer asked or inquired about the iPhone, we had to hit a "ticker" that kept a running total of inquiries. Where do you people come up with these things?

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
This is what is posted for the corporate stores near me in Phoenix....
Mon: 09:00 AM 09:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM 09:00 PM
Wed - Thu: 10:00 AM 08:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM 09:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM 09:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM 07:00 PM

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Out of any thread created regarding any phone launch in the past five years, this thread has got to be the most ridiculous I've ever seen. Second place goes to a thread started regarding the release of the iPhone: the story was that every time a customer asked or inquired about the iPhone, we had to hit a "ticker" that kept a running total of inquiries. Where do you people come up with these things?

Tell us when the phone will be released and I won't have to read any more of this either.

Reactions: thedeceiver

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
There preping for Droid razr in white to release Thurs. Nothing to do with nexus

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bobaroo

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My nyc locations nearby the office have no changes. 10017.
but I see some weird closing hours 11pm or midnight for my home location in jersey. 07310...

same thing, NYC seems normal. Newport mall is very weird, 11pm or 12am close...the mall isn't even open then

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
No store hours for my area in AZ either. Must be getting ready to update the hours for an early opening!!!

UPDATE: I just noticed that there is * on the bottom for special hours. Not sure if that has always been there.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
This is their latest plan to not sell us the GN. They hate having this phone so badly, they're going to release it for sale on the 15th, fulfilling their contractual obligation to Samsung and Google, but close all stores indefinitely so that no one can buy it.