12:45pm Eastern update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
As promised in another thread, just got to work and checked our "Release Updates" and there is no info about the Nexus being released tomorrow. There is nothing saying it won't, but I agree with others, it would have been announced earlier with the White Razr announcement. I will let you know if I find anything out, factual or "cryptic".

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Vet - did you check infomanager, OMM, or some other internal system? If your source is infomanager, then it doesn't mean anything. If you checked with marketing, then that's a bit concerning.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure I want to wait anymore if it's not coming out tomorrow. if it doesn't come out the 15th, what date could we believe? Even if it's rumored the 22nd, it's stil just another rumor.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
If it doesn't launch this week it clearly shows Verizon doesn't want this phone on their holiday list of phones......it may as well be released Dec 31st at 11:59.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I went to my closet Verizon store. Not corporate and they said they got an email. He checked and said they are getting 4 Friday and can sell them. I asked about tomorrow and he just said they get shipments on fridays

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to 4 corporate stores around Atlanta...all said tomorrow, we have stock,c come get one. So we'll see.

I just called the store near me in Morrow Ga. The rep I talked to said they hadn't got any word on it so she doubted it would be released tomorrow. :(

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Stop the roller coaster. I think I am gonna throw up. News is all over the place today. Verizon may as well release the damn thing tomorrow. There seems to be too much confusion for everyone to be on the same page at this point.

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am a corporate rep at one of our regional headquarter buildings. There is no way they would not inform us of a 4G smartphone launch. And I have a marketing director here in our building.

I don't understand why there are so many verizon corp stores stating a release for tomorrow. I would assume that you, in your position, and where you work, your information would be above all else, and that you'd be first to know.

i'm completely confused why the corp store reps are saying they see it to be released tomorrow? where are they getting their information from?

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
As I said on the Droid Life post, I really don't think Verizon's right hand knows what its left hand is doing. I honestly think the stores that are saying they have no clue, probably don't because they either never thought to ask someone who may know or they just simply don't care.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Also someone on the Droid Life post mentioned that his sources have been saying all along that they will not announce a release date for the phone, they will simply say "It is available now", which is probably the best way to do it if they really don't care about selling the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.