Verizon pretty much confirmed December 15 in my book. Check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon pretty much confirmed December 15 in my book. Check i

can you post what they sent you so we can see it

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com

captainobvious.jpg

With the amount of leaks so far, I think it's safe to say the picture speaks for itself.

Thanks though.

Reactions: Premium1

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

gonna sleep in tomorrow because it won't be release until 12/29.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Legal action?
What exactly are you saying?
Don't remember any significant posts from you....link(s)?

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site

At allegedly great risk the guy none of us knew told us something that was pretty much common knowledge!

Reactions: Premium1

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site

He must be legit. He said "Check It".

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site

so verizon is tracking your posts (which i havent seen) and threatening legal action for repeating the same info that is being put on the web by hundreds of thousands of other posters. sweet, thanks for confirming a guess that the entire us is now guessing.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Well f**k, NOW I believe. If Mojonation1487 is willing to brave the storm of the US legal system to bring us this type of information, it has to be true.

Reactions: thedeceiver

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Having confirmed from sources in all of those places, sources that do not exist and I cannot provide any proof of and by an erroneous claim that Verizon was harassing someone and now threatening thermonuclear war against them along with attempts on the life of my rabbit thrice, I cannot confirm nor deny that the date they will release this phone has been leaked and may or may not been mentioned in this string or any other string.

Moderator, feel free to close this thread as it will self destruct in 30 seconds anyway.

Word up.

bbruin66

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

It's all right guys. OP is the dude that lets the feral cat (that my cat talks to when it poops outside the VZW store) live underneath his porch. From this thread.

Obviously feral cat is right about this, and is being pursued by VZW to keep his mouth shut. My cat said feral cat was skipping town for a few days to let the heat die down. OP is probably under pressure to reveal his whereabouts so feral cat can undergo enhanced interrogation to find out which manager is leaking info. This goes to extents we cannot even imagine. My cat even has tried to disguise himself by changing his bowtie.

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

At allegedly great risk the guy none of us knew told us something that was pretty much common knowledge!

lol that's my point. It's all over the place. Yet the single me out? Cause a ruckus about it? Morons.

Silent Patriot

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

It's all right guys. OP is the dude that lets the feral cat that my cat talks to, when it poops outside the VZW store, live underneath his porch. From this thread.

Obviously feral cat is right about this, and is being pursued by VZW to keep his mouth shut. My cat said feral cat was skipping town for a few days to let the heat die down. OP is probably under pressure to reveal his whereabouts so feral cat can undergo enhanced interrogation.

Will the waterboarding be on pay-per-view?

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Pretty sure this would have just blown over with no real response had you not made it seem like this is the Cold War and you're crossing lines to give us intel. In light of all this, I've got news for you now; it's very cloudy in Baltimore. Could be snow.

Now we're even.

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Who cares! they have a freakin white RAZR coming out tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo