Not intending to add another useless thread, so hopefully this is of some interest to someone:

I noticed that within the past hour a bunch of press releases have been added to the site, but not linked to. They follow the standard Verizon press release URL format, as follows:

Code:
    http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2011/12/pr2011-12-14a.html
    Just replace the last letter before the .html and you'll find that A-L have been posted, but they are all about new LTE markets. I haven't seen these press releases in Verizon's official list of press releases, so as far as I could tell these are "hidden" for the moment.

Anyway, the point is that there's no Galaxy Nexus press release "hidden" in there, and it's getting pretty late in the day. I know numerous posters have said their local corporate stores have told them it's a go for tomorrow, but every store I've called (too many) has said they don't know anything about the launch yet.

I sure hope it comes out tomorrow, but things aren't looking too good.
    12-14-2011 03:04 PM
    Those are old, they were this morning.
    12-14-2011 03:05 PM
    I tried the URLs this morning and they did not work. Or have you seen them posted elsewhere?
    12-14-2011 03:06 PM
    I tried the URLs this morning and they did not work. Or have you seen them posted elsewhere?
    they were posted on another site I can't remember exactly. They just lumped everything into one big thing.
    12-14-2011 03:06 PM
    The white Razr PR was posted this morning; the rest were posted at 2 p.m. I looked back at previous posts this week and they were all at 2 p.m. So I think they're done with PRs for the day.
    12-14-2011 03:07 PM
    they were posted on another site I can't remember exactly. They just lumped everything into one big thing.
    Oh, yes they did release a single press release earlier today with a bunch of new markets listed together here:

Verizon Introduces 4G LTE Faster Than Any New Network Technology In The Companys History, Now Covering More Than 200 Million People

I still haven't seen the individual press releases being linked anywhere. Those weren't up at the same time as the one that lumped them all together.
    12-14-2011 03:14 PM
    Didn't the original PR about verizon carrying the nexus come out very late in the day?
    12-14-2011 03:14 PM
    I don't remember what time it was released. The best thing I can find is the droid life tweet that was at 4:13PM, but I'm not sure what time zone that refers to. Here's the link:

https://scribe.twitter.com/#!/droid_...07944173617152

Assuming it's my time zone then I guess we still have a few hours of possible press releasing. *sigh* I really should be studying for exams...
    12-14-2011 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD