Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By ShiZero
  • 5 Post By aauspitz
  • 2 Post By Sentrix
  • 1 Post By mclarryjr
  • 1 Post By Premium1
  • 1 Post By oresteez
  • 1 Post By sushiglobster
  • 1 Post By aauspitz
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

Default Decidied to get the Razr

Well no more waiting on the nexus..I went and got the Razr...I think alot of you are going to be disappointed in the nexus if its ever actually released

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Enjoy the Razr dude.

Sent from my DROIDX

Carrier
    KaosGingerbread (CM7)

Default Re: Decidied to get the Razr

Josh515 and guinnkevinr like this.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xoomer1 View Post
    Well no more waiting on the nexus..I went and got the Razr...I think alot of you are going to be disappointed in the nexus if its ever actually released
    A lot of us also don't care what you think. Happy Razr trails, bro.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Josh515 and ejaymd11 like this.

Carrier
    4.1.1 JRO03D

If we werent so close to this thing coming out I prob would pick one up too. Only reason I haven't is it doesnt have the methods of recovery like the Bionic yet
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,521 Global Posts
    Carrier
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

There is nothing wrong with the Razr I'm sure you will enjoy it just like I will be enjoying my Nexus tomorrow (well if they don't pull the plug again.
    Josh515 likes this.

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts

If it isn't out tomorrow I know some will join you. Droid Th3ory is very close releasing a fully working ICS Rom for the Razr. Then the Nexus has very little over the Razr.

I got a Razr for my wife last night... *fast* phone and display looked great. I also couldn't get over the weight compared to my original Droid, which now even feels like even more of a brick I now understand why everyone vents about the bloat so much, as after coming from the original Droid, I cannot believe how much crap came loaded on that Razr! If I got one, I agree I'd have to go with another ROM...

-Mike

I played with a razr today in store just messing around and without a case it feels very awkward and weird but they had it in a tpu case and it actually did not feel bad in hand. If the nexus does not launch soon maybe I'll try out a white one. Was definitely very snappy and smooth, you won't be disappointed with it.
    superbleester likes this.

If the razr had a slightly smaller bezel/width.. and didnt have the creaky back that I had.. Id be all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrap View Post
    If it isn't out tomorrow I know some will join you. Droid Th3ory is very close releasing a fully working ICS Rom for the Razr. Then the Nexus has very little over the Razr.
    You are right... the Razr has a LOT over the Nexus.
    So much so, that I can barely wrap my hand around it to type.......
    mclarryjr likes this.

No offense, but it sounds like you are trying to make yourself feel better about not waiting...
    Good luck with the Razr..it looks like a great phone..doesn't feel comfortable in my hand though..which is what stopped me.

I am sorry for your loss.
    ejaymd11 likes this.

Well for what reason do you think we will be disappointed? Stock experience? ICS? Specs better than your Razr?

Global Posts
    2,165 Global Posts
    Carrier
    All stock right now

I hope you enjoy it. It's a nice phone but, I like the feel and look of the Galaxy Nexus better. If the Verizon version is anything like the GSM version I won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentrix View Post
    A lot of us also don't care what you think. Happy Razr trails, bro.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    This from a guy that is "renting" a rezound according to your profile.....nice.....have fun with the rezound when the nexus is released mid January .....

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Koolthulu likes this.