What will be the first things you'll do to nexus!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Laugh at all the people who can never take a good picture that start threads complaining about the how much the camera sucks, and the people who always install tons of garbage apps and then start threads about how much the battery life sucks and the phone constantly reboots itself.

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Also to add to the discussion:

unlocking your bootloader will not prevent you from receiving OTA updates from Google

that is...unless you install a Custom ROM and/or Kernel. but that's where you can flash the stock image, receive the update, then flash a new ROM/Kernel.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Laugh at all the people who can never take a good picture that start threads complaining about the how much the camera sucks, and the people who always install tons of garbage apps and then start threads about how much the battery life sucks and the phone constantly reboots itself.

Isn't this what you do with your bionic that you have now?

jwsnj3rd

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Do the gift thing at the store and get it home and slowly remove it from the box install the battery slowly oh yeahhh, charge it up and turn it on and just stair at it and admire the beauty :confused:;)

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Doing the gift thing, then I will activate it while enjoying a nice well done 25oz porterhouse steak and a 32oz frosted mug of Yuengling. Then when I leave I will pair it with the Pioneer head unit in my Durango. throw Netflix on there and enjoy unlimited data @4G speeds. After that who knows.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692