You think BB will have this available tomorrow as well?

mjhillman06

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Guy at Best Buy Mobile store played the "I don't know..." game until I gave him enough information that he knew I was for real and knew as much as he did. Then he loosened up and told me they have "more than half a dozen, fewer than a dozen" and I'd be able to walk in at open tomorrow and buy one.

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, I walked into one before the official announcement and they told me that if it's coming out tomorrow, they will have it when they open.

JerryRecords

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Jeff43, I don't get it. But, to everyone else, I'll call again.

I'm also waiting for some gift cards to get here that make up for most of the phone's price. Would I be able to return the device when I finally get them and buy it again?

Would I be charged a restocking fee? Hope not since I'm taking the same one back.

JerryRecords

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local BB to confirm availability and they said "yes, it'll be available once the store opens". And he also said I'd be able to apply the BB gift cards later on in about a week but did not mention until how long i'd be able to apply them. So excited! I want to call off work tomorrow! LOL. Wait, I need the money!

geneticfusion

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local BB to confirm availability and they said "yes, it'll be available once the store opens". And he also said I'd be able to apply the BB gift cards later on in about a week but did not mention until how long i'd be able to apply them. So excited! I want to call off work tomorrow! LOL. Wait, I need the money!

So, you can't use Best Buy Gift Cards on the Nexus? That was my whole plan to purchase it!

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Jeff43, I don't get it. But, to everyone else, I'll call again.

I'm also waiting for some gift cards to get here that make up for most of the phone's price. Would I be able to return the device when I finally get them and buy it again?

Would I be charged a restocking fee? Hope not since I'm taking the same one back.

It was a jab at BB because they sold a few units on Sunday, when they were not officially to do so.