Nexus $155 / $175 @ midnight

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Starting at Midnight www.letstalk.com will have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Verizon for $155 (New lines of service) or $175 (upgrade).

Use coupon: $75VZN to get this price.

as always, read the terms and conditions before buying wireless from a 3rd party reseller.

Sent from my Fake, Delayed, Overdramatized, Asked to return, Unupdated, Buggie Galaxy Nexus

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
None that I am aware of. I believe they are the same as amazon and wirefly as third parties. I've used amazon in the past and they have a 30 day free replacement policy versus Verizon 15 day, and I had to use it on day 28, with no problem. They also had a better price than Verizon. I would check the price of all 3 sites if ordering tonight b4 pulling the trigger. Not sure about a activation fee, but I know amazon didn't charge me, plus I activated it online.

Sent from my Fake, Delayed, Overdramatized, Asked to return, Unupdated, Buggie Galaxy Nexus

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Stoic- thanks for pasteing that link in this thread for those that haven't seen it.

CBMC

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am a little foggy on what you the terms mean. If I where to order on a primary line, and then switch the phone to a secondary line would that cause the etf? What if the primary where switched to a dumb phone. (removing data plan)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Cr1zZ

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry if this is not the correct topic to ask but, here is my case. I have a student discount on the monthly plan, through my university, which I can activate through Verizon's website. However, I do not want to pay the full $299 so I wonder If I can buy the phone from a third party retailer, say, Amazon Wireless, and then go to Verizon to activate my discount for the monthly plan?

ffan04

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I am also in a similar situation and I want to apply a company discount to a monthly plan. Also do these websites allow you to port current numbers to Verizon? (I am leaving sprint for Verizon) Thanks to anyone who can help!

blueshoes9001

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had a chance to read this whole thread so this may already be covered. but on Amazon it is going for 249 with a upgrade 199 for new contract...for what it is worth....

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
What's the risk of ordering from them as an upgrade ?

sent from my thunderbolt

someone mentioned on another site that they were changing your data plan. it may be a glitch or not, but there was no option to keep your old data plan, so if you're on the grandfathered unlimted plan, you may inadvertently be opted out of that because you're forced to select one of the new data plans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463