Visit site
Ordered: 12A CST 12/15
Payment: Billed to Account
Shipped: NDA

Last edited:

M J

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure someone is home to sign for it when it's delivered. My last 2 phones I ordered from Verizon required signature on delivery.

armyintelmom

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine too!!!! Had it shipped to the H's job where they have a full time shipping and receiving clerk to sign for it. I got a FedEx tracking number with mine so I'll be following that bad boy all the way tomorrow.

DavinFelth

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I got my order in at 1:17 EST last night and about 45 minutes later I got another e-mail saying I was in a queue that could take 3 days to ship. :(

I sure hope FedEx will use the signature I have on file.

armyintelmom

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I got free overnight on mine. It was time for my upgrade anyway and I know they give the free overnight for that. I don't know if they do for all orders. Hopefully, someone else here will have an answer.

kjsmommy10

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number in email. Sweet.

I would've gotten it tomorrow even if I didn't pay for 12.99 for overnight. They are shipping from PA and I live in NJ (about 100 miles in distance). Oh well. Will try calling CSR to credit me shipping charges.

You should call them anyways, I was charged shipping & I talked with someone in their Internet Orders department & they credited me the $12.99 for the shipping, plus the $100 for switching from a 3g phone to a 4g phone. It's worth a try! :)

Salacon

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
My order went through at 12:03 AM CST (or at least that's when I received the email confirmation, but that time sounds correct to me). My order says it's been shipped, but I don't yet have a tracking number.

Aaah, anticipation...

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordered around 1 AM with overnight shipping. Says it shipped but still no tracking number. I'm hoping the Fedex person gets to my house early tomorrow. It will be nice to be able to charge up the phone and use it for the latter half of the day. :)

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Similar story. Ordered mine at about 9:15 and status said shipped by about 9:45 (because I was compulsively reloading it, lol). But no tracking number yet. The site said orders before 4pm will be delivered the next business day if selecting overnight shipping, and I got free overnight. So if I don't get it tomorrow I'll be pissed...:mad: