Apps that don't work

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Been using Swiftkey X since the $0.10 app promotion, but I still miss Swype so much. I'm giving Swiftkey a chance though until Swype is released for the Nexus.

SwitchPro, a customizable widget for toggling various settings, generally works well, though the 4G toggle doesn't work with the Galaxy Nexus and the Lock/No-Lock Screen toggle occasionally works. Hopefully a new update from the app developer will fix it for the GN.

Scottee28

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Adobe Reader wont install from Market, says current version is not compatible from web market and doesnt show up at all from phone market. PDF's can be viewed with the built in viewer however.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Logitech Revue remote (to control my Google TV) installs but then says it isn't compatible when you run it.

Where the heck is HBOGO? I had it on Sprint, but it isn't even showing up in Market.

Wallet is pretty hilarious. It exits unless there is a Google employee email account configured on the phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Logitech Revue remote (to control my Google TV) installs but then says it isn't compatible when you run it.

hmm that's weird. are you installing the generic google tv remote from google or the one from logitech? i installed the one from google to control my revue and it's working perfectly

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I have Tweetcaster Pro from Amazon App Store, no luck...

Yup the Tweetcaster Pro from Amazon App Store didnt work for me either .

However ,yup there is an however ,ha .....

The free Tweetcaster from the market works .What suks is the free one has ads.
But if your rooted as I am you can install Adfree(its free in the market) and no more ads on the free version of Tweetcaster :)

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
the stock keyboard is very nice.. but as soon as swype is updated for the nexus.. im all over it.

I also noticed that sim city deluxe isnt compatible.

and I cant wait for gta3 to be compatible.

Foyt20

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Having a freezing issue with Amazon Kindle. Works for 3 or 4 times opening it, and then it freezes. Force close fixes it, but then it reoccurs after opening 3 or 4 more times.

mozy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Also waiting for Swype. SlideIt is a decent substitute for now. I'm going to have to try swift key one of these days. I tried to use Winamp and it froze when I went to wake up the phone from sleep mode. Most of the apps I tried work fine.

rickt1152

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Slide-It and it is a decent substitute for Swype. I can't get Where's My Droid Power to work.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

JakeChance

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
My SMS Backup app, appropriately titled "SMS Backup" does not work. It just crashes when it tries to run the back up. I like it cause it puts all my texts in my gmail account with a SMS label. Does anyone have any recommendations for alternatives?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund