Apps that don't work

JakeChance

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
So my first problem is that Smooth Calendar doesn't work in ICS. It says either data is corrupt or missing. I'm hoping for an update soon but would try other 4x1 calendar widgets if anyone had a suggestion.

The biggest problem is that Swype does not come with or work on the phone! I think I'm going to be okay but I need Swype long term or I might die.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So my first problem is that Smooth Calendar doesn't work in ICS. It says either data is corrupt or missing. I'm hoping for an update soon but would try other 4x1 calendar widgets if anyone had a suggestion.

The biggest problem is that Swype does not come with or work on the phone! I think I'm going to be okay but I need Swype long term or I might die.

i went to an ICS ROM on my evo from having swype for over a year and it was dreadful. In saying that, the new predictions and fluidity of the new keyboard is WAY better at predicting words.

This is just my personal opinion but i send about 200-300 texts a day so take it for what it worth.

JakeChance

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Have any of you tried installing Swype Beta??? It is actually a better version than what comes stock on phones....
I tried this as soon as I got my phone. It says the phone's screen size isn't supported when you try and install it.

Why not use slide it pro or swift key x? Loving my phone btw :)
I'll give it a try. I think I got Swift Key a while ago from Amazon.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the Swype. I keep sliding my finger over the keyboard lol

I'll 2nd the Swype not working on here......and hopefully that should be qualified with a "yet".....surely they'll be working to get that updated to work with ICS. The weird thing was when I tried to install it the message that came up said something about it not working due to the "screen size". Is that what others saw??

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
They are not going to develope Swype for the Nexus. The only way we will get it is when it is offered on another phone with the same screen size. Then you will be able to port it over to the nexus.