4g won't work

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Got my nexus great. I have my sim card installed properly but cannot get 4 g to work. I used another line upgrade. Cuz I wanted to activate the phone myself I told the representative that I would be giving the gift that I would be giving the phone as a gift. She told me I would have to call 187780 74646 to activate the line 4 the phone to work as she put it in as a delayed activation for the other line. I have no patience and going on verizonwireless.com to activate the phone. Space space I have it up in running but cannot seem to pick up 4 g does anyone have any advice?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Call verizon and ask them? If the sim and phone are activated 4g should work. Maybe you got a bad sim? Did you try turning it off and back on?

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I had the Charge and the Rezound before I got the Nexus today. I did notice that I had a stronger 4g signal with both the Charge and Rezound than I do with the Nexus. Maybe that's why you aren't picking up 4g.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
whatever the phone displays as signal does NOT signify the quality or speed you will receive while trying to download/speed test.

CelebrationOfReason

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the Charge and the Rezound before I got the Nexus today. I did notice that I had a stronger 4g signal with both the Charge and Rezound than I do with the Nexus. Maybe that's why you aren't picking up 4g.
I too had a Charge and afamily member in the house has a Thunderbolt, I found that his reception in general and especially getting 4g was better than the Charge. I now have the Gnexus and it's worse than the Charge ever was. I live in the Chicago burbs and normally have good 4g except at the house...this really sucks!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I remember those who were testing it said that the signal got better with each update and that it was really good with 4.1 so I guess we will see. My signal isn't the best but it isn't terrible either.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Having some 3g connection issues here in NW Florida. Gonna wait a day and see if it gets better. I did turn my network selection to CDMA only because I am not in a LTE are right now. If I have both on it seems to loose signals.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol