Spotify on the Nexus

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone planning on doing this or previously had it? I am pretty big into lifting and I refuse to do it without music. However I have always been adamant about keeping my music separate (I'm rocking the original iPod touch that first came out from Sept. 2007 :cool: ) from my phone usage, mostly because I think it will have an effect on the battery long-term, maybe I'm just too paranoid. Anywho I have spotify on my laptop and it is the shizz. How is the format on mobile? Does anyone plan on using their Nexus along with heavy music usage? Any feedback would be great.

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone planning on doing this or previously had it? I am pretty big into lifting and I refuse to do it without music. However I have always been adamant about keeping my music separate (I'm rocking the original iPod touch that first came out from Sept. 2007 :cool: ) from my phone usage, mostly because I think it will have an effect on the battery long-term, maybe I'm just too paranoid. Anywho I have spotify on my laptop and it is the shizz. How is the format on mobile? Does anyone plan on using their Nexus along with heavy music usage? Any feedback would be great.

Spotify is great on the Nexus. I only use that for my music on my phones.

Reactions: llasch

st0ic_1

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I too use the OG iPod for the gym and to be honest, I wouldn't dare take a brand new $300 phone around in my pocket at the gym. First dumbbell to hit that thing in my pocket would ruin it.

sb8636

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to make sure it keeps streaming, even in sleep mode? Music shuts off about 2 min after my screen turns off, despite setting wifi to "never sleep." I never had this problem on my stock Nexus One.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO