Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516
Results 376 to 391 of 391
Like Tree14Likes
  1. #376  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Anybody else having trouble downloading updates today..? The Download bar just keeps scrolling, can't even connect to show progress, already reset cache in Play App... trying to update Earth & Beautiful Widgets.. totally stock and locked...
  2. #377  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    After changing my text notification in the SMS settings it plays the notification I changed it to, and then play another notification sound directly after. Even if I change my default notification in settings, or the SMS notification to silent, it still plays this other notification sound. Help?
  3. #378  
    spiff72's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android Rev. HD 2.1.1

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by isis8266 View Post
    After changing my text notification in the SMS settings it plays the notification I changed it to, and then play another notification sound directly after. Even if I change my default notification in settings, or the SMS notification to silent, it still plays this other notification sound. Help?
    You probably have multiple SMS applications installed. If you have an app like Handcent or Chomp installed, you need to turn off notifications within the settings of the app (or apps) that you don't wish to use. This includes the built in messaging app.
    Thanked by:
  4. #379  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    everytime i open a web page or a picture message is sent a red box appears around the screen and blinks how do i shut this off!!
  5. #380  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    The number i key in is always wrong, any solutions?
    For example, if I call credit card company and they ask me to key in the credit card number, it is always wrong. Also when I call someone and dial his extension, it is always wrong as well.
    Number is correct when I dial the phone number though.
    any ideas?
  6. #381  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by sunspotzsz View Post
    The number i key in is always wrong, any solutions?
    For example, if I call credit card company and they ask me to key in the credit card number, it is always wrong. Also when I call someone and dial his extension, it is always wrong as well.
    Number is correct when I dial the phone number though.
    any ideas?
    I found that muting my mic solves that issue while I'm navigating those menus or during those blasted automated info lines companies make you use.
  7. #382  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    My camera becomes unresponsive and quits working every once in awhile.

    today i was taking pictures and video of my kids kindergarten graduation. i put the phone on my lap to wait for another moment. the screen turned off due to inactivity but when i went back into take more pictures it quit working and would not re-open without an error.

    had to reboot to get it working again.
  8. #383  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by Matreyu View Post
    My camera becomes unresponsive and quits working every once in awhile.

    today i was taking pictures and video of my kids kindergarten graduation. i put the phone on my lap to wait for another moment. the screen turned off due to inactivity but when i went back into take more pictures it quit working and would not re-open without an error.

    had to reboot to get it working again.
    When done (even for just the moment) with the camera, always hit the home button to get out of the camera app. This happened to my wife on her Nexus, and to me on my old android phone. Drop to home screen first, and it will stop.
  9. #384  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    It's 12:22 here. My phone has random rebooted 3 times now since 11:00am. Twice while listening to a downloaded podcast using Google Listen, another while listening to downloaded music using PlayerPro. I'm getting more and more random reboots, this is getting ridiculous. Running stock 4.0.2, bought in January.

    1:12pm another reboot.
    Last edited by Matreyu; 05-25-2012 at 12:09 PM.
  10. #385  
    donefsky's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief83 View Post
    I'm having an issue with my email in that the font size of the person from whom it came is so large it covers the portion of the message. It was fine this AM then the problem started in the afternoon. When I open the message it is okay. It is only on the opening page which shows what emails are in.
    I tried reloading my email didn't help. It may be when it syncs with my general email account. Anyone else experiencing this?

    In general battery is okay, not great, signal strength is poor (but have not lost calls yet), volume on rings is poor.
    The overlap issue came up out of "nowhere" with native email. Its supposed to be fixed with the 4.0.5 VZW update. For more than 6 months, they've done nothing! It will be, however, one of the issues to be addressed..... Very annoying. For a remedy now, ignore Droid mail and DL either K-9 or Peek Email from the Android market. You will not see this disgrace of lame software engineering.
  11. #386  
    redwanhuq's Avatar

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    982 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by Droidintorrance View Post
    Anybody else having trouble downloading updates today..? The Download bar just keeps scrolling, can't even connect to show progress, already reset cache in Play App... trying to update Earth & Beautiful Widgets.. totally stock and locked...
    Having the same issue. My wife's Gnex is also affected. Tried clearing data/cache and uninstalling updates. No dice.
  12. #387  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    -Since the 4.0.4 OTA my incoming calls only use their custom ringtone half the time. The other half it just plays the default. No idea how to fix this.

    -Since before the 4.0.4 OTA my bluetooth headsets ALWAYS crash the phone when turning on the radio in the middle of a call. Also no idea how to fix this.


    Can anyone help with these 2 issues, or confirm at least that I'm not the only one suffering from them?
  13. #388  
    jonheld's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Since the JB update (4.1.1 on a stock Verizon Gnex) the BT hands free dialing has a 100% failure rate. This has been posted to many forums all over the interwebs, but I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help. This has become a major safety issue and a liability for me. I can no longer initiate calls while driving.
  14. #389  
    pauldroidr2d2's Avatar

    Posts
    2,609 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Quote Originally Posted by jonheld View Post
    Since the JB update (4.1.1 on a stock Verizon Gnex) the BT hands free dialing has a 100% failure rate. This has been posted to many forums all over the interwebs, but I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help. This has become a major safety issue and a liability for me. I can no longer initiate calls while driving.
    I haven't been able to use it either. You might try mymotospeak. I haven't tried it since the update, but it does work with non-Motorola bluetooth devices. The voice recognition for placing calls has generally worked well for me.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air
  15. #390  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Resetting my wi-fi causes my phone to reboot.

    My wireless router is a few years old and every now and then it loses connectivity or doesn't fully jive with one device or another. When this happens, I need to reset it to get things going smoothly. For whatever reason, when my phones begins its attempt to reconnect to the wi-fi after it's reset, it reboots. Every time without fail. Anyone else experience this or perhaps can recreate it?
  16. #391  

    Default Re: Bug Tracker & Solution Finder

    Just noticed something strange with my Google Calendar widget this morning. I tried setting up an event for March 10th, Sunday, at 2am and it wouldn't allow it. It automatically sets the time as 3am. Anything I set from 2am to 2:59am Google Calendar automatically changes to 3 to 3:59am. Does the fact that daylight savings time is supposed to kick in at that same time have anything to do with it? I'm in AZ and they don't observe DST here. Or did I just discover a bug with the widget?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516

Posting Permissions

B