1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! Looking to purchase full retail in MA

I have found plenty of stores still selling Nexii, but none will sell me one cause I am not upgrading Anyone purchase at full retail in MA? Preferably in S Shore or Boston

Default Re: Help! Looking to purchase full retail in MA

Man, some of these store are trippin! I didn't even have an issue down here in Delaware. And it seems you're not the only one. The only time I have ever experienced that was at a "premium retailer" and not corporate and even then I convinced the guy to sell to me at full retail. Never had this at a corporate store. You'd think with these other sites selling to new customers for less than $200 that they would at least sell it to those willing to chuck 650+

This is weird a corporate store is doing that. I know some resellers and 3rd party don't like selling full retail but a sale is a sale why deny making money?
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,009 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

buy it from here?

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Verizon store pulled the same thing on me today and that's why I don't have one right now. It's bs is what it is....

Global Posts
    1,546 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

By direct from Amazon and don't sweat the 8-9 day backorder.
    As far as I know they are happy to take your money for a non-contract phone...

Just checked here: http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B0061R...idcentral00-20 cost is $739 not $650 - I guess they have to make up the difference from the on contract price????

Buy it online from verizon, a few have done that and paid full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane350 View Post
    I have found plenty of stores still selling Nexii, but none will sell me one cause I am not upgrading Anyone purchase at full retail in MA? Preferably in S Shore or Boston
    drive up to portsmouth NH.. save yourself like 50 bucks in taxes.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

I ran into the same problem at a Verizon corporate store in Indianapolis. They sold phones to 5 people in front of me doing upgrades but wouldn't sell me the phone at retail price. I went to Best Buy down the street. Unfortunately they're charging $800 retail for the phone.

Complain to corporate then BBB if they're hoarding them for contract customers.

i bought mine from the reading store i didnt use my upgrade i bought it outright, they didnt give me any problems

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

I bought mine online today at full value with overnight shipping and the taxes was 40$ for MA. Plus my credit card co. thought there was a fruad on the order. But its all set and cant wait to get this bad *** tommorow morning

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

I bought the phone from Let's Talk for $175 early this morning, but not early enough to get in on the 1st batch. By the time I got off work all the stores VZW stores near me where sold of GN - Cambridge Galleria, Chestnut Hill, and Coolridge Corner. I guess I'll just wait till Let's Talk ships me the phone.