LED flashlight

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Well, Tesla LED didn't work for me, and neither did the toggle built in to Widgetsoid.

Anyone find one that works with it?

marcw

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
(Waiting for my GN, ) how bright is the light? On my incredible, the light was extremely bright when you put it in overload mode.

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
(Waiting for my GN, ) how bright is the light? On my incredible, the light was extremely bright when you put it in overload mode.

surprisingly bright for a single LED. not quite as bright as my Incredible was when you cranked it all the way up, but good enough...

anon(174838)

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
the one built into extended controls doesn't work either - even though I have the setting set to LED, it just uses the screen - hopefully they will be updating it soon

I will try the tiny flashlight suggestion thanks

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
The best one I've found so far is "Clear Torch". It turns on the camera and the LED light so you can actually see what you've lit up by the LED on the screen. Pretty cool. If they had a zoom function it would be spectacular.

However, I really miss the one HTC included with the Thunderbolt because it had 3 brightness settings. Using full brightness sometimes is awkward.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded "Flashlight HD LED" by SMALLTE.CH works great gives u both the LED flashlight and an on screen light which u can customize the colors of the backlight....only drawback...ads....1.97 for the ad free version...

anon(174838)

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
the one built into extended controls doesn't work either - even though I have the setting set to LED, it just uses the screen - hopefully they will be updating it soon

I will try the tiny flashlight suggestion thanks

heard back from the extended controls developer - they just bought a nexus and are working on a fix

tiny flashlight + led works great in the meantime, thanks for the suggestion