BlackBerry-like LED Action

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Storm 2 I am a bit lost, but getting there.

I see there is an LED at the bottom of the phone. How do I make it flash ala the Blackberry when there is new email or calendar events? It seems to flash once or very randomly when an email arrives.

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
besides using a 3rd party app, how do you enable the LED notification for new emails, text, etc ... on the GN? I have looked thru all the settings and I don't see it....

also if you get a text msg, does it flash forever until you read the msg like the blackberry?

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Highly recommend light flow...lets you change the color of said led to whatever color you want for any type of notification. This is the best notification light ive seen...

Just looked at this in the market. Looks like a bell share app I used to love on black berry. Have you had luck with it on the nexus? Do you need root access?

Last edited:

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Just looked at this in the market. Looks like a bell share app I used to love on black berry. Have you had luck with it on the nexus? Do you need root access?

I installed the free version and it seems to work on my Nexus. Make sure to reboot after install.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad