Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default a lot of apps stop working

anyone else getting messages about a lot of apps needing to close as not functioning? I have hand cent and go launcher doing that a lot.

Default Re: a lot of apps stop working

Flixster crashes anytime I view my collection, and Cardiotrainer crashed when I would try to link my account.

May be they are not optimized for ICS yet. This is the problem people will have when a brand new OS launches. I believe google tried to minimize the effort to make the apps compatible to ICS, but the developers have some responsibility here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffruby View Post
    anyone else getting messages about a lot of apps needing to close as not functioning? I have hand cent and go launcher doing that a lot.
    I unistalled Handcent because of this. I'll give the stock messaging app a try for now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

I'm having issues with Dolphin browser. It'll work the first time I open after installing, but then just shows a blank white screen every time after that.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

tapatalk and touchdown pro are the big problems here. still investigating...
    and badly missing swype!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

also having issues using zedge. like the third poster mentioned, a lot of devs might not have gotten around to ICS optimization yet. give it a little time

ROM
    stock

market.android.com will tell you if an app is compatible with your device - lots easier than digging thru the Market.
    ghostvzwdev (stock rooted)
    m7wls (stock rooted)
    manta (stock rooted)
    Follow me on Twitter
    Email/GTalk
    Google+

Quote Originally Posted by dookie View Post
    tapatalk and touchdown pro are the big problems here. still investigating...
    and badly missing swype!
    Tapatalk seems to be working fine for me. The lack of Swype is a bitpainful thogh.

Global Posts
    752 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nao.nozawa View Post
    I unistalled Handcent because of this. I'll give the stock messaging app a try for now.

Try Handcent again. Working fine here and I think it updated yesterday?? Not positive though.
    Waiting for the G-Nex