Lotus Notes Traveler Problems

chrisbkreme

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Work requires us to use Lotus Traveler for email and calendar, but when we activate it, the mail and calendar will not sync. I can use the company directory lookup, but no other function. Anyone have any suggestions?

glcraig

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you looking at the traveler specific email and calendar apps? Traveler does not sync with the native google (calendar, gmail, ...). It does sync your contacts with the People app. Traveler is working great for me.

fvineyard

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I do not have the Nexus yet, but I do use Notes Traveler for work. I will be watching this thread just in case, as I was planning to pick up the Nexus before the new year.

Frank

imomperousse

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue, unless i am connected to my works wifi

Ibm has an interim fix available until they release v8.5.3.2 which will fully support ICS. Be patient and use webmail. It will be hard enough to get my lotus notes admin to apply any patxh so i wont bother him until 8.5.3.2 is released.

chrisbkreme

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
So, an update. I ended up changing devices, becasue I could not go without work integration, so I went with a Rezound. I worked with our IT team and IBM tech support to find out that our corporation would need to update their server to support ICS. I knew this probably wan't a possibility, but when I forwarded our adminstrator a link of phones that would eventually be getting updates, and that a couple of our VPs used those devices, they scheduled the update. They updated the servers this Wednesday, and I bought a GN on Craiglist yesterday ($350 off contract, yeah) and plan to have the software installed tomorrow morning. I'll update with the results.

imomperousse

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah most of my company is iPhone or Bob. So I will have to wait till the 8.5.3.2 update comes out then I will push for the update.

Also if your company uses same time for messaging, give quipIM a try. I will be trying on Monday.

Surprised so many people are still using lotus notes. Really awful

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

imomperousse

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Well actually I am part of IT, we have a pretty up to date datacenter, we have just had lotus notes for a while. I believe they are looking for something different but haven't settled on anything yet.

Apple is just for phones. I am hoping that my nexus will catch on and they will openly allow others to get Androids.

cmarks03

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with Lotus Notes Traveler on my Verizon GN. I had some issues downloading the Notes app from the Installer app, but no problems syncing my mail, etc. once stuff was installed. No clue what versions of Domino, Traveler, etc. we are running. I'm just an end-user who grudgingly uses Notes while longing for the paradise that is Google Apps.

Regards,

Jesse Mendez

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a Nexus 10, and use lotus notes traveler for work.. But I am not able to use the "send" option/button when create an email... The only available option when creating an email is "dismiss".. Does anybody can help?..
Thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc