Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xAGx#AC
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    591 Global Posts

Default Does your Nexus have a light showing the phone is charging?

I turned off my phone and plugged in the charger last night and noticed that there is no light showing that the phone is charging. Anyone else notice that?

Kind of nice to see that the phone is charging, and also when the charge is completed. Oh well...maybe I'm missing some setting...

Default Re: Does your Nexus have a light showing the phone is charging?

I have noticed that. I like being able to know when it's done charging, or to know that it is actually charging in my car.

I think when the phone is off and charging, you can tap the power button once to bring up a battery icon that displays how much is charged.

I wish it was as simple as the light coming on though so you could just glance at it and know where you're at.
    Thanked by:
    guinnkevinr likes this.

Light flow can make your led show when charging and fully charged. I only have mine set to stay lit when it is fully charged.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    591 Global Posts

Thx for the help

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by moondrius View Post
    Light flow can make your led show when charging and fully charged. I only have mine set to stay lit when it is fully charged.
    I agree, Light Flow is a great app. One of the few I downloaded yesterday that is really handy!