Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    edoublediz's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,147 Global Posts

    Default Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    damn, LOTS o bugs. is their an official bug tracker for Nexus phones?
  2. #2  
    DolfanCole's Avatar

    Posts
    1,190 Posts
    ROM
    CNA 3.0/leanKernel 4.2.0

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    I actually thought the last test version was 4.1.0. I thought that was what P3Droid or some others reporting having last. I've witnessed a few bugs that are a little annoying. Hopefully, the new update will address them, and come out soon.
  3. #3  
    FD2
    FD2 is offline
    FD2's Avatar
    Shadow Lurker

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Is there a bugs thread because I haven't encountered a single one?
    O_o
    I'm not a star, somebody lied
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FD2 View Post
    Is there a bugs thread because I haven't encountered a single one?
    O_o
    There is a sticky for bug tracking.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    I haven't come across any bugs at all.

    No forced closes, no signal drops. I have 4G signal everywhere in my city except for one area at work. I went the whole day yesterday, except 1/2 hour in a conference room, on 4G.

    Now there are things I would like to see improved upon -- mainly the volume. But there are ways to get around that.

    I am 100% satisfied with this thing!!
  6. #6  
    dubge's Avatar

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    I am very happy with the phone and have not had any bugs effect me yet.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    edoublediz's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,147 Global Posts

    Default

    Reading through the threads, it is quite easy to see there are still some things to work out. No biggie. It happens. Even the reverred iOS has bugs.

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    edoublediz's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,145 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,147 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Fury View Post
    There is a sticky for bug tracking.
    I meant an official google site so they can track what is broke.

    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  9. #9  
    Qazme's Avatar

    Posts
    2,819 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    I doubt there is an official Google bug tracker, even though there should be one. I haven't found any bugs yet but I'm far from pushing the performance of this phone and playing with all the options yet. I'll be playing with the Bluetooth this afternoon and hear some people are having issues with streaming music with it.

    As far as the first 24 hours I've not had any of the issues most people are reporting.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
  10. #10  
    Andrew Ruffolo's Avatar

    Posts
    3,808 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Qazme View Post
    I doubt there is an official Google bug tracker, even though there should be one. I haven't found any bugs yet but I'm far from pushing the performance of this phone and playing with all the options yet. I'll be playing with the Bluetooth this afternoon and hear some people are having issues with streaming music with it.

    As far as the first 24 hours I've not had any of the issues most people are reporting.
    There most certainly is! Report Bugs | Android Open Source

    I am pretty happy though
    One thing I would like improved is live wallpaper performance. I'm rocking a 2-D picture and its wonderful with that... live-wallpaper really affects performance on some of the wallpapers.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UserError View Post
    I haven't come across any bugs at all.

    No forced closes, no signal drops. I have 4G signal everywhere in my city except for one area at work. I went the whole day yesterday, except 1/2 hour in a conference room, on 4G.

    Now there are things I would like to see improved upon -- mainly the volume. But there are ways to get around that.

    I am 100% satisfied with this thing!!
    This.....and I would add my battery life has been pretty good too. I gots no bugs!
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    The screen rotation performance is really laggy on my phone. I've had to wait up to 10 seconds for the screen to rotate after I switched from portrait to landscape.
  13. #13  
    Droid800's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,692 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ruffolo View Post
    There most certainly is! Report Bugs | Android Open Source

    I am pretty happy though
    One thing I would like improved is live wallpaper performance. I'm rocking a 2-D picture and its wonderful with that... live-wallpaper really affects performance on some of the wallpapers.
    Its speculated that this is due to the wallpapers not being optimized for ICS.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanCole View Post
    I actually thought the last test version was 4.1.0. I thought that was what P3Droid or some others reporting having last. I've witnessed a few bugs that are a little annoying. Hopefully, the new update will address them, and come out soon.
    I think 4.1 is being tested and 4.0.3 is more not really a bug fixer but one for more of the social media syncing stuff. Maybe they will just include it in the 4.1 update rather than having 2 updates.
  15. #15  
    S281's Avatar

    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

    Google doesnt need an official bug reporting page, they are like ninja's monitoring everything on our phones anyways, muahahahahaha.
  16. #16  
    nuchdog's Avatar

    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

    Default Re: Ummm so when does 4.0.3 drop!!

Posting Permissions