Who's GN is Naked besides mine??

Are you going fully Nexus Naked?

• Total voters

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I might end up pealing this screen protector off as I don't think that's helping with the way the screen looks, however I really like the Verizon holster a lot so I'm going to have to at least keep the silicone case on it, otherwise the holster doesn't work.

FluxTZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm rocking the Incipio case with a screen protector. Want to keep it fresh for as long as I can.

That could change though once I use it more.

kedesa

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Naked. I have a case for when I go biking/running/hiking or something. That's the only time I put on my Droid X as well.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm rocking the Incipio case with a screen protector. Want to keep it fresh for as long as I can.

Same for me. I am not liking the case thus far though - if feels too loose.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Same for me. I am not liking the case thus far though - if feels too loose.

I've got the same case, been a huge Incipio fan since the Storm days. Would prefer a feather case but I really like this one. Mine felt loose too until I pushed the corners into place, sort of have to snap the hard plastic into the rubber grooves on the corners. After that it has felt fine. No problem with lint yet, but I don't hardly ever put my phone in my pocket. It's normally on the dash or on the desk.

I tried using the VZW screen protectors too, but it made the screen look weird, like it had noise in it. It was the anti-glare ones, they looked and felt really nice until you turned the screen on. It was bad enough it made my eyes hurt. So I took it off, $15 wasted :/ .

mike8519

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine is and I would like to keep it that way. The one thing I really miss about my OG though is the rubberized surfaces. Wish the battery cover had some grip to it

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I've got the same case, been a huge Incipio fan since the Storm days. Would prefer a feather case but I really like this one. Mine felt loose too until I pushed the corners into place, sort of have to snap the hard plastic into the rubber grooves on the corners. After that it has felt fine. No problem with lint yet, but I don't hardly ever put my phone in my pocket. It's normally on the dash or on the desk.

I tried using the VZW screen protectors too, but it made the screen look weird, like it had noise in it. It was the anti-glare ones, they looked and felt really nice until you turned the screen on. It was bad enough it made my eyes hurt. So I took it off, $15 wasted :/ .

Wow, maybe that's what it is for me then too. Does it look a lot better with them off? I don't want to peal this one off yet because I screwed up the first one and this one is perfect, but if it really does make that much of a difference, I'll basically throw the $12.25 away (25% discount).

stanfills

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Can't imagine no case. It felt as though it would slip right out of my hands naked. Went right back to the vzw store and bought the incipio case even though I wanted to wait and order a Otterbox Commuter. (I think I liked the Rezound for the rubber backing)

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the sales rep put the case/holster combo on right when I bought the phone then the when I got home I put on the Aromorsuit screen protector which came out flawless and you don't even know it is on the phone. I want to keep the phone is mint as possible if I decide to sell it in a year or less to get another. I may get a rubber case for when I am at home where I tend to drop phones the most and the phone never gets damaged with those on and they come on and off quickly.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm wearing pants right now, but the Nexus stays in naked!

This is coming from a guy who killed a Fascinate last week when I dropped it. LOL

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Can't imagine no case. It felt as though it would slip right out of my hands naked. Went right back to the vzw store and bought the incipio case even though I wanted to wait and order a Otterbox Commuter. (I think I liked the Rezound for the rubber backing)

They had the Otterbox at the store I went in to get mine. Made the phone WAAAAYYYY bigger. Ruined my buzz. Then again I haven't seen one of those cases in awhile that peaked my interest. Of course personal opinion and taste varies person to person. I like to keep my stuff protected while not effecting the styling too much of the phone.

kruizin

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm going without for the time being, but this thing is pretty slippery in my hands and I'll probably go with a thin hard shell case once I find one I like.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7