Volume+ (Full Version)

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got it downloaded. I cant test it out now while i am at work but i will test it out when i getoff. From what everyone else that has used this it appears to be worth it.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't call the 'issue' terrible. But I did put a 3db boost on mine to make it sound a bit louder. Don't push it too high though or you'll end up busting your speaker.

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Where do you put the file once you have it downloaded?

Once the file is downloaded, expand your notifications bar at the top of the screen, and tap on the .APK file and it will install. Clear the notifications bar when everything's done.

If you clear the notifications and forgot to click on the file to install, open your All Apps screen, tap on the Downloads icon, then access it from there.

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
like somebody else mentioned... any idea of long term damage to the speaker by cranking it up so much?

i installed this app but not going to use it unless i feel its unpowered. maybe then only turn it up a few notches.

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Dumb question, but...what's Headset Settings exactly? Does that determine how loud we hear the person's voice with the phone to our ear?