Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need a headset volume +/- app

Does anyone know of an app to control the volume through my headset volume control +/- buttons. I am using Logitech ultimate ears and a few apps i tried do nothing.

thanks.

the play/pause works

ROM
    JBSourcery 2.4/ Franco 6

Quote Originally Posted by marcw View Post
    Does anyone know of an app to control the volume through my headset volume control +/- buttons. I am using Logitech ultimate ears and a few apps i tried do nothing.

thanks.

the play/pause works
    Volume + works for me

ROM
    4.0.3 Codename 1.5.0

Default Re: Need a headset volume +/- app

+1 for volume +
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

unless i did not read the market correctly volume + is an app to unjust volume on the phone, not the volume controls on the wire headset.

Actually, Volume+ (the Pro version) has options to adjust headset volume as well. Worth it for only $1.62.

Global Posts
    752 Global Posts

Look for one of the other volume threads. There is a link for the pro version free. The dev has offered it.

Sorry out right now and cant locate the thread.

does it work for beats?

Jas posted the link to this on a volume thread and after two failed downloads, it finally took and IT WORKS. Thank you Jas.
    Now if if I can just figure why my battery only last a couple of hours, I'll be happy.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

This thread is not about boosting the volume on my head buds, it is about using the volume buttons on the ear buds to adjust the volume.