138 68.32%
  • Doesn't work

23 11.39%
  • seems to work sometimes

41 20.30%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Does your LED work?

I get nothing for the stock txt program...

Global Posts
    11,757 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Ken7 View Post
    Guys, let me get this straight, do we only get one color (white) with any notifications? I'm talking without Light Flow engaged. I've only seen white for unchecked emails.

I don't even see anywhere within the Nexus that you can engage or disengage anything relating to this LED...again with the stock phone, not the Light Control app.
    Running stock I've seen the following notifications:

Gmail and Google Talk- white
    Yahoo Mail - purple
    Google Voice and Trillian - green
    Go SMS - orange

Under Settings/Display is is an option to disable the notification light. That's the only setting that I've found in ICS.

Sent using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I think mine is working normal. I've only seen two colors s far, white for email and green for new voicemails through GV.

Im color blind so everything looks white to me.....that being said i appreciate the subtle nature of this notification light......it lets me know i have a notification without beating me over the head with it. My og droid just would blink incessantly to the point of annoyance. It would seem no matter what i did it would keep blinking till it got to the point that i just ignored it. The gnex gives me a nice slow pulse and then goes away when i open up the phone ane check it out. I like it.

Yup and I use lightflow and it works perfect.. Set it up to blink alot faster too!

Im using Light Flow on my new VGN. Question: Mine is working as it should. But I also see a final check box under general settings that says "Additional LEDs found" Then some language blah blah blah Light Flow can try and control them but not nativley supported... The name of the LED is s6e8aa0 control and there is a check box to "let Light Flow take control of the s6e8aa0 LED when the screen is off".

What's up with that? Do i have a secret LED somewhere other than the main multi-color LED?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123