I had my friend send me a picture message and it gives a button to download but it always fails. Anyone else having thia issue? Forgive me if this was already brought up in another thread. I have tried restarting and turning on and off autoretrieve. I have full bars 3g and data and texting both working.
    12-16-2011 09:32 PM
    Same here!!!! but ony from my friends HTC inc.. If she put a tetxt with pic it comes tru.
    Its crazy.. Friends iphone pics come tru and buddys Droid X pics come tru.. Only HTC inc
    keeps failing
    12-17-2011 07:05 AM
    Same here!!!! but ony from my friends HTC inc.. If she put a tetxt with pic it comes tru.
    Its crazy.. Friends iphone pics come tru and buddys Droid X pics come tru.. Only HTC inc
    keeps failing
    I got it to work on everyone's now except my one friend... who I believe also has the Droid Inc. At first nobody's would download, but I flipped between CDMA to CDMA/LTE and back to just CDMA and it worked for all but the 1 picture. I'm not in a 4G area yet.
    12-17-2011 07:29 AM
    I have the same problem!! I can ONLY receive pix from my friends iphone who has AT&T but not my mom's iphone even though we both have Verizon. I also switched to CDMA but it still doesn't work for me This is very frustrating if anyone knows a way to help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    12-25-2011 06:32 PM
    I had my friend send me a picture message and it gives a button to download but it always fails. Anyone else having thia issue? Forgive me if this was already brought up in another thread. I have tried restarting and turning on and off autoretrieve. I have full bars 3g and data and texting both working.
    Press on the picture in the text message until a popup window appears. Choose "save as attachment", and the picture will be saved in your picture gallery.
    12-25-2011 06:52 PM
    I have the same problem when people from Verizon send me pics. My other problem is no matter who I send picture messages to, it takes almost 8 hours to send... i just witnessed it twice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-25-2011 10:47 PM
    Weird. I've had no issues since that first day. Haven't received many pictures except from my brother's LG Ally(Verizon) and they all load up just fine.
    12-25-2011 11:52 PM
    I had similar download issues then I starting having upload issues. But not on 3G, Im having issues with the Wifi.

I was uploading/MMS pictures all night on 4G, no issues. Went home and got on my wifi network and pictures would not send via SMS/MMS. 10 minutes and still had a "sending" next to the picture. Clicked off the Wifi, sent in less then a minute. WTF?

Reset my wifi, had friends send out stuff over Wifi with no issues. Restarted the phone. Still not sending. Finally i sent a pic and just let it sit there, 15 minutes later it worked.

This better not be the start of more issues, Ill loose my mind!!
    12-26-2011 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD