Hangout on my gnex

jbecerril

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
hey guys i got my gnex yesterday and me and my cousin were trying to use the hangout feature/app but much to our surprise neither one of us could find it on the phone are we missing something is it right in front of our face or has any one else had trouble using hangout on your gnex

fire n ice

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I think until the next update you have to initiate a Hangout from your computer and then join it on your phone. You MAY be able to initiate one from your phone's browser, but I haven't tried it myself

Reactions: jbecerril

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I think until the next update you have to initiate a Hangout from your computer and then join it on your phone. You MAY be able to initiate one from your phone's browser, but I haven't tried it myself

Your right. They said in a upcoming update we can start a hangout in the app. Till then someone needs to be on a computer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm anxiously waiting for the Google+ app to get more features. I really like the concepts behind Google+. But the app is a very limited version of it. Hopefully soon they will upgrade the app to allow us to do more of the things we can do from the web browser.

jbecerril

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
So now I'm trying to join his hangout he is on a computer I'm kinda new to this google plus thing so thanks for your help

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
It may not be in that app, however the video chat thing in GTalk works very nice. I gave that a whirl this afternoon.

jbecerril

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
OK we got it he invited me and I got a notification. We used gtalk a little while ago. That worked really nice

fire n ice

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Just open your G+ app and go to your stream. You should see a post from your friend saying he is in a Hangout and a button you can press to join.

EDIT: Ok glad to see you got it working :D

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
i did this and could see him perfectly, however, he coyldnt see me at all. In gtalk or google+ any recommendations???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci