OK, ICS built in Folders is awesome !

dspcap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Folder Organizer...etc, to do my folders. Today, I learned how to create folders using ICS and it's really cool !!!!

I really like how you can put the folders in the lower icon tray.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Just curious since I don't have my phone yet... Is there a limit to how many items you can put in a folder, on ICS?

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Using folders in your tray is clutch and saves time.
a6f802d5-0f82-d22e.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Folder Organizer...etc, to do my folders. Today, I learned how to create folders using ICS and it's really cool !!!!

I really like how you can put the folders in the lower icon tray.
Wanna really see cool use of folders? Make folders within a folder....

Create folders using Folder Organizer (I used Folder Editor). Then once you have your folders created using that app, drag and drop those onto each other, ICS will then folder them as well. So you end up with folders within a folder that way. I have once ICS folder that has 5 folders I created in Folder Editor, great way to organize a lot of apps into very little screen landscape :cool:

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
ICS= ice cream sandwich aka Android 4.0

Hey can you do folder in a folder without an app? I tried dragging a folder into another and it doesn't want to go in.

Steve66

May 29, 2010
Visit site
16 is the limit

I'm really loving the folders too. I wish you could put more than 16 icons in one folder though and scroll through them by swiping up/down or left/right. I created a games folder but have about 20 games so I had to create two folders. I previously used 'Folder Organizer' on my Evo 4G which lets you have scrollable folders. I wish ICS would add scrolling folders.