Best Browser for ICS?

Defconrock

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Not a huge fan of the stock browser and how it handles tabs. Unfortunately, Dolphin Browser seems not to like ICS and force closes a lot.

What are you guys using?

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
was gonna use opera for my full time browser, until I found out it couldn't recognize the play button on Amazon videos, so I have to use the EOM one for that.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The official (market) Dolphin has been updated and now works great in ICS, that's what I use. I wanted to like the stock browser but I couldn't, lol. Too complicated to bring up bookmarks, the tabs thing wasn't cutting it for me.

c2g1980

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The desktop version YouTube is always choppy on every browser except the stock 1. & trying to leave a comment on some desktop sites can be a real pain. Is this problem just my device or is it not a big deal to anyone.

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I use ICS browser +, the quick access buttons are a necessity that I just can't do without anymore, they're so useful. Once chrome comes out with quick access buttons I'll switch to chrome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
chrome has been working like a charm. never had any issues

just one complaint i have...when i go to web pages, it doesnt automatically fit the page to the screen, i have to zoom out to align it. or turn it sideways for a better view but i dont always like to turn it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie