Battery Percentage Indicator

Azaurath

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping this would finally be a stock option in ICS.

But yea, a widget is your best bet, if you don't have root or want to.

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I haven't looked for long, but does anyone know of any mods that can add this? Battery percentage is one of the things I miss most about CM7. I've already flashed Android Revolution Hd, a launcher mod, and a power menu and auto brightness mod. Can't wait for CM9 to come out...

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

I've seen a lot of these in other threads, but I'm looking for a replacement to the normal battery indicator. Something like the percentage option in Cyanogenmod or MIUI. Plus those have a constant ongoing notification.

EDIT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1375575

That does exactly what I want. About to do a backup and try to install it. If I don't report back you should assume it worked.

Last edited:

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've seen a lot of these in other threads, but I'm looking for a replacement to the normal battery indicator. Something like the percentage option in Cyanogenmod or MIUI. Plus those have a constant ongoing notification.

EDIT: 1% Battery Mod for Deodexed ROM`s - Update 16.12. for ICL53F - xda-developers

That does exactly what I want. About to do a backup and try to install it. If I don't report back you should assume it worked.

I don't think you can replace the stock battery icon unless you are rooted. I wanted the same thing.

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you can replace the stock battery icon unless you are rooted. I wanted the same thing.

You're correct you can not. I just forgot not all people root, but hopefully this helps anyone who is rooted and looking for something to do this. It also optionally adds a search button which I find really useful.