Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What do you want included in the next update?

I need a way to group text people without having to add people one at a time ..... To:

Wish: someone to get this thread to Google...
    A somewhat colorful guy with a mildly checkered past....

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

Default Re: What do you want included in the next update?

Speed dial

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP or CM10

updated 4g radio (not that I have any issues), boosted volume

Speed Dial
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    Speed Dial
    My work around is in this thread. Did the dialer in ICS ditch predictive text?

I want repeat notifications and an equalizer. And I want a bigger google button.

Oh btw, what's the point in the google button widget being a big 4x1 block if you can't actually type in that block (it takes you to that awkward gray screen of nowhere's ville). I just need 1 big resizable button that I can put at the bottom bar.

ability to remove the search bar from home screen (without a hack)! come on! don't be evil!!!

The phone is everything I anticipated it to be except for the awful 3G/4G signal strength. If that can be improved via a software update, I'll have ZERO complaints about this beauty!
    Thanked by:
    Vanilla Ice and Z Fury like this.

ROM
    4.0.4 leak

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    ability to remove the search bar from home screen (without a hack)! come on! don't be evil!!!
    Disable the Google Search app. It's not a hack, but doing that does get in the way of quickly Googling something.

I'd like to see them have the notification LED blink faster, and maybe add notification color controls to core apps that have notifications (like SMS, Gmail, etc). I'm using Light Flow, but there's no reason they couldn't make it native.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus | Bugless Beast 4.1.1
    If you appreciate something I post, like it and/or give thanks!

Global Posts
    794 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

Quote Originally Posted by yosteve View Post
    My work around is in this thread. Did the dialer in ICS ditch predictive text?

I want repeat notifications and an equalizer. And I want a bigger google button.

Oh btw, what's the point in the google button widget being a big 4x1 block if you can't actually type in that block (it takes you to that awkward gray screen of nowhere's ville). I just need 1 big resizable button that I can put at the bottom bar.
    Agree about the Search Bar. It'll be better if you could just type in the field. Just like WebOS's 'Just Type'.

Also, if you're looking for an Equalizer for Music, Google Music has it built in. In the Music app, go to the Now Playing screen, click the menu bottom and then Sound Effects.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you want included in the next update?-uploadfromtaptalk1324236548221.jpg  
    So many phones, so little time.
    BSG75 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EggoEspada View Post
    Agree about the Search Bar. It'll be better if you could just type in the field. Just like WebOS's 'Just Type'.

Also, if you're looking for an Equalizer for Music, Google Music has it built in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Thanks. I need an equalizer to handle all sounds from my GN for my stereo bluetooth headphones as I also watch stuff on Amazon and youtube. I have an app, but it lives in the system tray which annoys me.

Fix the 3g/4g signal strength. I've now compared signal strength of this phone to the Razr and Rezound and the GN is a consistent 16-22dBm greater than the other two mentioned.

James
    Thanked by 2:
    Vanilla Ice likes this.

Fix the laggy keyboard.

Sent from my GSM Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    davelm likes this.

separate the notification and ringer volume!
    Thanked by:
    Stang68, tacticalfats and samkatz like this.

Make the speaker louder for notifications...

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdude View Post
    Disable the Google Search app. It's not a hack, but doing that does get in the way of quickly Googling something.
    come on. when you disable it the entire space where it was remains unavailable to for other widgets - like a big clock/weather widget for instance. dumb.

Separate the volume for notifications from the ringer. Apparently an issue with ICS. My original Droid had separate volumes, but the newest, fanciest, Nexus doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by DBVille View Post
    Separate the volume for notifications from the ringer. Apparently an issue with ICS. My original Droid had separate volumes, but the newest, fanciest, Nexus doesn't
    This

Holy cow. Enormous oversight.

Update the signal strength and ill be happy.
    Thanked by 2:
    Stang68, dmbfan42, qnet and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    Update the signal strength and ill be happy.
    This..

ROM
    4.0.4 leak

Quote Originally Posted by DBVille View Post
    Are you sure about this? I only remember there being Ringtone & notifications, Media, and Alarm volumes...
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus | Bugless Beast 4.1.1
    If you appreciate something I post, like it and/or give thanks!

Global Posts
    752 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandyj125 View Post
    separate the notification and ringer volume!

Ditto ^
    Waiting for the G-Nex

Global Posts
    1,338 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jphillips63 View Post
    Fix the 3g/4g signal strength. I've now compared signal strength of this phone to the Razr and Rezound and the GN is a consistent 16-22dBm greater than the other two mentioned.

James
    You got to remember that the bars mean different things, especially if they are different manufactures. But yes, I would expect this to be a part of incremental updates.

i'd like to see them speed up the lag from vertical to landscape mode very slightly. Volume is a must and I'm not having huge problems with the radio but it is there and would like a change. Keyboard lag also. I fully expect Google to be on top of this already though

Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    You got to remember that the bars mean different things, especially if they are different manufactures. But yes, I would expect this to be a part of incremental updates.

No mention of bars in there just the acutal signal difference between the phones in dbm. But signal strength and speaker volume for me
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Radio update is a must. Probably won't return but I have to switch to cdma only while at work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast