Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Default 2 Issues: Screen button sensitivity / Screen colors

Love my Nexus with the exception of these 2 issues (and the weak signal but that's already discussed)

I've been using Android since D1 and have never had this issue but the back,menu,multitask buttons seem to be very insensitive. I mainly tap with the tip of my finger, not the pad, and most times it does not register. It's actually more like a peck. The situation doesn't seem to be as bad on the main portion of the screen although is does miss once in a while.

The second issue is my screen seems to have a very slight purplish hue on white/grey backgrounds (a blank white web page or the background of the calendar app for example).
    I think it may be due to the pentile display. But when I play games, all the colors are great.

Anyone else noticing this?
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: 2 Issues: Screen button sensitivity / Screen colors

Quote Originally Posted by yochino View Post
    Love my Nexus with the exception of these 2 issues (and the weak signal but that's already discussed)

I've been using Android since D1 and have never had this issue but the back,menu,multitask buttons seem to be very insensitive. I mainly tap with the tip of my finger, not the pad, and most times it does not register. It's actually more like a peck. The situation doesn't seem to be as bad on the main portion of the screen although is does miss once in a while.
    This is not an issue, this is intentional. They make them intentionally less sensitive to prevent any mistaps. You have to intentionally hit them to activate them.

The second issue is my screen seems to have a very slight purplish hue on white/grey backgrounds (a blank white web page or the background of the calendar app for example).
    I think it may be due to the pentile display. But when I play games, all the colors are great.

Anyone else noticing this?
    Not an issue either. Its a tradeoff with SAMOLED screens.