Red Eye Removal

wassct

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I know this sounds silly but has anyone had luck removing red eyes from photos with the red eye removal tool? I took a photo today, clicked the red eye button and then it says "tap screen for red eye removal". Tapped screen and nothing. Tapped on the eyes and nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I know I can use other apps but would be quicker to just do it on the Nexus.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Guess I should post this in the bug thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Definitely post in Google's report a bug web site. I think someone posted a link to it in this thread. Unfortunately, our own bug thread is just a hodge podge of complaints and issues that get over run by the next post. In other words, for the most part, nothing gets figured out and Google can't use it to fix stuff. Somebody really needs to create a table for bugs (and sticky it to every new device released) that can easily be checked as well as forwarded to Google from time to time.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I know this sounds silly but has anyone had luck removing red eyes from photos with the red eye removal tool? I took a photo today, clicked the red eye button and then it says "tap screen for red eye removal". Tapped screen and nothing. Tapped on the eyes and nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I know I can use other apps but would be quicker to just do it on the Nexus.

I was able to get this to work once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non