Im happy with my new phone

brainless#AC

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
First off id like to say that im am happy with this phone. I see a lot of negitive threads on this phone. I honesty expected problems with it . All phones smart phones have there problems at release . They can only test so much before release we are the real test dummys and i think thats half the fun think about it if the phone was perfect we wouldnt have these sites to complain, fix, trouble shoot and resolve issues not to mention looking forward to new softwear. Just my two cents . Its like a hot rod car its bad ass but needs attention to keep her running on top

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Problems? I dont have any. most common complaints are cheap feeling and battery life. "cheap feeling" is an opinoin so there is much to say about that, although i everone compares its cheap feeling to a "sleek" device like the iphone yet i bet an iphone take more damage when dropped then the Gnex would. People say the battery life is not good, but i just have a proper expectation of what to see from a 4.65'' 720p display that is also running a dual core processor clocked at 1.2 ghz which has 4G LTE..... people need to have their expectations set is all.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Just need the signal and browser bugs worked out (and hopefully updates can boost the batt life a bit) and this will be the perfect phone.

dude9000

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I friggin love mine! 4.0.3 should be rolling out soon to take care of some bugs! Some are ing about the build quallity. I actually like it. Nice and light for its size

dude9000

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Im going to root mine but its not totally necessary considering its a nexus. I considered the rezound for two seconds. Id hate to have to pray that it has enough developer support to keep it relevant after its taken off the shelves. If your not into flashing ROMS your probably better off going with an iphone than one of the million Gimmick android phones that come out every other week.

smitty24

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Amen! Too many negative threads. Knew they would be coming the day after release. Its an amazing phone. I'm getting between 10-16 hrs of use/charge (depending on screen time) and once I root it - probably this week - flash a few roms, that'll be even higher with some dev tweaks

All hail Nexus :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

brainless#AC

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
As i tweak the phone turning off auto brightness and adjusting screen timeout i have increased my batt life a lot not to mention just letting the os settle in .I know I know some people dont believe that but i do back from the days of my blackberry 7100i up till now i still think the os needs to "settle in" this baby will see some serious love in the coming weeks . Thats why im waiting to root if i do at all . So sit back shut up and hang on!!!!

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My nexus will be my pure Android phone and the iPhone 5 will be my pure iOS phone. But I'm loving my nexus!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
No problems here... I've been rocking it since day 1. I have had friends envy over the phone. Haters are always gonna swing by, but this phone is awesome.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I am loving this phone. Someone show me a new phone where someone isn't complaining about something. How far away are most of us from a charger throughout the day anyways? If you are out and about with no access to a charger, it would suck. Other than that, I have no complaints.

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
After owning the Bionic for a little over 3 months as my first Android device and getting a feel for the OS, I can say without question this is going to be my phone for the next 2 years and then some I'm sure. Loving almost everything about it so far. I personally don't understand what people think is wrong with the "build quality" of this phone. I think it feels really nice. My brother-in-law has a Droid Charge and I would say that phone feels "cheap" from a build quality perspective, but the Nexus is definitely not like that.

gotice

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I love this phone . So far getting about 13 plus hours on my battery. Only negatives: radio strength and volume which should be fixed with software upgrade coming out