apple fan would have bought this phone

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
So my brother was checking out my nexus last night and he is an apple fan (borderline fanboy) and said if this phone was out last month when he bought is iphone he would have probably bought this and was actually impressed with it.

Best part was in our conversation I mentioned him being locked into a 3G phone for the next 2 years and he said do you really think they wont update this phone, they are already working on a software update for 4G so the iphone will have it soon enough.......

He didnt understand that it was missing the LTE radio needed for 4G......you can lead a horse to water.....

dude9000

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Apple put off the LTE radio until the kinks are all worked out. I almost got the iphone 4s after verizon passed on sg2. I wasnt going to buy one of the other LTE phones and hope it got the dev support that had my OG droid ticking along strong for 2 years. Im glad i waited for the Nexus! Love this thing!

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
ya I almost jumped on the rezound or razr once we got into December and this phone still had not launched but I am glad I waited. I am really happy with this phone, sure it has a few bugs but I expected that and can handle waiting for the updates. I dont have the same feelings waiting for updates for this as I did for the thunderbolt or charge

dude9000

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Of course not. You KNOW they are coming soon! haha
Once the rezound and razor are taken off the shelves, do you think HTC or moto are going to care to fix bugs and update in a timely fashion? All their resources are going towards their next release. If there is no dev support, your phone is obsolete in 6 months.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2