Signal Strength Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanimal92

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I know there are some other threads, one with a lot of pages to it, i just dont feel like reading 20 pages to find my answer. My signal strength is horrid. I get hardly one bar when my OG gets four. i can hardly call people from my house... wtf. Is it possible this radio problem could get fixed by a software update? I absolutely LOVE this phone, and i dont want to have to buy the rezound or something. dont get me wrong, the rezound is good, but, c'mon, its no Nexus. Only thing it has on the nexus is the "better" screen. I am also rooted with Android Revolution HD 2.1.1, is anyone having this problem with the rom? hopefully i got lucky and got a good radio and its just the rom thats screwy.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It would be best to ask this in the existing thread. The forum has had a problem with duplicate threads lately.

I've copied your post to the above thread. Also, searching that thread for "software" or "update" may give you posts that you're looking for if you don't want to wait for a response :) Short answer though: software updates can affect signal strength.

Reactions: shanimal92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey