four bummers (so far)

wysiwygg

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
1) dialing a number doesn't auto-populate the field (like it did in previous android phones)

2) browser puts a "m." in front of websites automatically and makes them un accessable..

3)..the web address field is missing..it should be above the google search field..and it is not on my phone

4)..no way to "select all" in email program...

maybe i have user error here....or need an app
any suggestions???

wysiwygg

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
ok..only two bummers (so far)

two problems solved...

checking desktop version solved the ".m" problem

clicking the quick controls setting (in labs)
.. (the semi circular tool bar) also makes the URL bar go away...that is pretty stupid

jamontoast1291

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
1) dialing a number doesn't auto-populate the field (like it did in previous android phones)

2) browser puts a "m." in front of websites automatically and makes them un accessable..

3)..the web address field is missing..it should be above the google search field..and it is not on my phone

4)..no way to "select all" in email program...

maybe i have user error here....or need an app
any suggestions???

1. The dialer behaves the same way it did before. Touch the search icon in the bottom to search through your contacts.

2. Already mentioned, request desktop version. Also on most mobile websites there's a link somewhere that allows you to access the full site.

3. It's the same field if I'm understanding your question correctly

4. I don't think there is any way to select all in the email app

meeko350

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I switched from the Incredible and really miss some of the mail customizations. I could set peak & off peak times so emails wouldn't wake me up. Also, text message times aren't listed from the previous day. So if I get a text at 11:00 pm and don't see if until after midnight, it just says I received the text "yesterday." And I have extreme lag when I'm typing a long text. I also miss HTC's calendar. And I've tried two different app cache cleaners and they don't delete the cache in ICS. They say they do, but its all still there. But I definitely don't miss the bloatware! Is there a way to fix any of these issues?

cggeek911

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the URL area taking up space on the screen so the quick controls work perfectly for me. Select all in email would be a nice option though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non