Love the GN ... like a little kid

CrazyRussian007

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Nothing informative here ... just freaging can put the phone down, it's so nice. I'm 40 but happy as a little kid in candy store where all candy is available ...

I think this phone is PERFECT.

THE BEST. nothing else to add.

As I said, nothing informative ...

dude9000

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Just think how awesome its going to be when the updates and roms start flowing like water! Other phones will just be getting 4.0 and the nexus will be 10 steps ahead!
I actually love the build quality, doesn't feel like a huge brick in my pocket. Even with the extended battery.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mitra88

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe even many other people who are quite comfortable with new technology would completely agree with you. No doubt that this is by far the best android phone I have ever grabbed in my hand.;)

whitecomet

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Imo this os is a big step to close that gap of ease and use abilty like windows seven did vs mac os.

This phone runs smooth like a i phone but can do so much more. been playing with is since I got it around 5pm already rooted it got mobile hot spot for free running and have had no issues.

The phone is well made just becase it's light does not mean it's cheap if anything that's advanced design to have all this power and a huge screen to be this lite. Just like a car a carbon fiber body sports car is sexy and ligh and strong but not meant for a rally race.

If you are considering this as a option do not hesitate this the razr of rezound are all nice options but I really like the openess of the nexus and have a feeling that is the only phone I will keep getting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781