Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast JB

Quote Originally Posted by stimr2 View Post
    Recent update has broken the app for me. When the phone is rebooted the app isn't loaded. It actually disappears from Accounts in Settings. Reviews on Google Play have also stated this problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Happens to me on Jelly Bean (Jelly Belly 3.3)

I use Facebook contact Sync now. Since updates Haxsync has been acting up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: New App for Facebook Hi-Res Photo syncing - "Haxsync"

Quote Originally Posted by pheatton View Post
    Same issue every now and then. It went away for awhile and now its back...
    Same to me (
    Stock 4.1.1 (and on other custom roms too)

There are should be a fix I think

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Haxsync has been acting up for the last week on my stock VZW NGnex (android 4.0.4). Right now I'm running Haxsync v2.3.8. Haxsync force closes any time contacts or the calendar attempts to sync- both for scheduled updates and forced updates. I know there was a corrupt APK before. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? I've been hesitant to do that because I don't want to go through and re-link the accounts and photos.

ROM
    Stock Rooted 4.0.4

Its been working fine here. Haven't gotten the Invalid Response message in the last few days.
    Phone - HTC One / Galaxy S3 w/CM10
    Tablet - Nexus 7 2013

ROM
    Rascream + Trinity kernel

The app has been acting up for me too. Using JB, Bugless Beast Rom. It continues to sync and no does not turn off like other accounts while using the Auto Sync.

Same here. Galaxy Nexus running JB stock. Endless sync.

Enviado de meu GT-P7510 usando o Tapatalk 2

I stopped using this app. Facebook contact Sync is better and more reliable

Hi there guys!

The app is running fine here and downloading high quality Facebook contacts pictures, but their profile statuses don't show up!

The status sync option is indeed checked. I thought that maybe it was due to the fact so many data is downloaded in the first time (high resolution pictures) and tried to force sync again, but still no friends statuses!

Any workaround or suggestions?

When you click on a contact, give it some some time until their FB data shows up. It maybe quite slow at first, just wait.

I have the galaxy s3 and my fb contacts were blurry. So I bought haxsync and tried to sync and only one of my contacts joined with haxsync. I tried to manually pick them from fb in the haxsync settings but didn't sync. I then tried to join my contacts manually to haxsync but it only has fb blurry contacts to join. I dont know where the "people" app is either... Sorry im lost can someone help please

ROM

One thing I've noticed is once you setup the HaxSync account, it syncs every minute which causes the endless sync.I tried changing it but it doesn't stick. It's freaking annoying and I usually check it and once a time is provided, I turn it off. Hopefully this will be addressed.

Hi i got a question.

The app works fine and syncs my facebook events/birthdays like i want on my phone's google calendar.

but when i access google calendar from my desktop pc, i dont see the facebook events/birthdays. they seem to only appear in the google calendar on my phone.

how do i make them show on my desktop pc's google calendar as well? i double-checked the "calendars to display" list and they are not there too.

Thanks for the great app

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Lior Messer View Post
    Same here. Galaxy Nexus running JB stock. Endless sync.

The sync may be set to one minute, like mine was. Once I changed it to five minutes, the endless sync went away and all my accounts synced fully. Once everything was done, I either turned it off or left it on and noticed my battery not discharging as fast.

Hi there
    I have GNEX 4.1.1, and i have installed both HAXSync workaround and bought haxsync app. Now, i have 2 questions:
    First: what for is the crop to square option?
    Second: some pictures are still blurry and some are hi res extremly good
    Third: If i have contact named Stupid Bro (as i really do), and i want to join it with Facebook contact named John Smith, when i do that, and when i search for "Stupid Bro" in my phone contacts, it returns no results. But when i search for "John Smith" it returns result labeled Stupid Bro. So when i want to search for some one in my phone contacts (people) i have to type that contacts Facebook(real name) instead of Phone Contact name stored.

Any one got answers for this q?
    Thanks in advance

This does not sync phone numbers from facebook. Thats an important feature for me. Is that feature coming up in the near future?

Is anybody with MIUI ICS facing the issue of small low-resolution images?

I need to sync phone's number of my contacts from facebook to my google account, Is the HaxSync execute this? can to developed it?

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of activity here.
    The recent problems HaxSync was experiencing were caused by a in Jelly Bean and my way of working around it (App Encryption has not been disabled on Google Play, even though the article claims otherwise.)

Starting with Jelly Bean Workaround 1.1, everything should work perfectly again. Please note that you have to uninstall and re-install HaxSync if upgrading from 2.4.x to 2.5.x.

@haskida: HaxSync syncs with your phone, not your Google Account. Your FB data never comes into contact with Google.

@DeathBase, ramagesh: phone number sync is impossible because Facebook doesn't give 3rd-party apps access to that data.

@m0h1t: This is a known issue in miui. See for more info.

I am having problems with haxsync. I sync my photos but they are still blurry. When I manually manage individual contacts through haxsync and manually crop the contact image it pulls the high resolution image. Otherwise it's a smaller, blurry and pixilated photo. Why is haxsync not working like it used to? Please fix!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Same for me here. No need to crop, just update it manually and the image comes in hi res. But when I sync again, it comes low res. It was working perfectly but broke some weeks ago, probably an update...

// Enviado de outra galáxia via ondas cerebrais //

same here...tell me also

Can no longer sync new contacts from FaceBook. I'm completely stock 4.2.2. It synced a couple of weeks ago. Had a couple of new friends added on FB, hit sync on HaxSync, did not sync new friends to my phone.

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
    Can no longer sync new contacts from FaceBook. I'm completely stock 4.2.2. It synced a couple of weeks ago. Had a couple of new friends added on FB, hit sync on HaxSync, did not sync new friends to my phone.
    I'm having the same issue and it appears that he is working on a new build to fix the issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! And don't delete your account and try and download and sync again. I got the profiles to sync but now none of the profile pics sync.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast