New App for Facebook Hi-Res Photo syncing - "Haxsync"

oatium

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you matching just existing contacts? Because if you are, the names in your phone have to exactly match their fb names. Also have you tried resyncing?

I tried syncing all contacts but it only syncs all contacts up to "anthony brewer" (showing a total of 40 contacts) didnt get any photos after that (i hv 600+ contacts). Tried syncing, resyncing, reinstall+syncing... none of that worked.
It would be great if someone can solve this problem for me :)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I just released version 1.4.1, which should fix all sync problems. Thanks to everyone who sent me their logs, couldn't have fixed that without you guys :D

will give it a shot.

Don't forget that also if people use low res images for their pics you can't expect excellent results with everyone's pic.

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
1.4.1 is in the market now. I updated and still not syncing past the first few "M" contacts!!!!

what do i do now????

*EDIT*

I tried to uninstall completely reboot the phone, reinstall, readd the account in accounts and sync. Let it update and still nothing. I've tried via 4g and wifi.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
This newest update added the ability to sync only when charging but for some reason it won't stay checked. Anyone else see this?

motsrox

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Stang68: That feature isn't ready for primetime yet, I accidentally included the wrong preferences.xml in the 1.4.2 release :-[
Sorry about that, it's coming soon, though ;)

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
If my contacts have the same or similar names as they have on Facebook will this auto join with those contacts or will I have to manually join them to the haxsync profile? Doesn't seem to be auto joining for me...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

marcogiudice79

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I got any easier way to sync facebook contacts to your contacts list, but it won't be hi res but at least there well be a face next to there name .. Grab it well you can cuz this app has been removed back in the droid og days. Ok enough talking here it is
http://db.tt/5F6Kk9JL

Btw it's called facebook sync

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa