1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default bad nexus.?

I was watching videos and charging my galaxy nexus at the same time when i noticed it was getting hot. In small print the words "device low memory" popped up. Then the phone rebooted itself now w the boot screen lagging. I quickly downloaded a battery gauge and it said my battery is over heat and was at 117 degrees farenhiet. I have an extended battery and have not hacked or really downloaded anything to my phone. Has anyone expirenced this or know what the problem could be? I downloaded gauge batterry widget to get the temp of the phone. Never used hotspot or anything. Im taking it back to verizon for some help as well.

Thanks

Default Re: bad nexus.?

I was watching a HD youtube, got really hot and rebooted. That's all I have experienced.

I was watching a video on Netflix and I noticed it was getting a little hot. I just set it down for a few minutes. Hopefully it doesn't do that to me.

Don't screw around with an overheating battery. Take it back to Verizon, tell them it hit 117 degrees and you want a new one. If it happens again, its the phone.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

List all the apps you are running.