Some issues using Light Flow

XzombieX66

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes my LED will jus start flashing for no apparent reason ex- was flashing blue which i have set for Gtalk but i had nothing new, seems like sometimes it doesn't clear even though i have it set to clear when i ope the said app. the only trick i have found to make it stop is going into the Light flow app then backing out and the light goes off. Anyone else having this issue?

friguy3#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have similar issues. My email notification goes on but sometimes, it doesnt go off. Its set to go off when i open the app...I get an email and it flashes. I pull down the notification bar and click the email, go into it, read it then close it, but it still is flashing. I then have to open the email "app" and go in, go to the inbox, then, it will stop flashing. I have since changed it to go off after turning on the screen. When it works its great, when it doesnt, its extremely frustrating.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
the thing I noticed about light flow is that clearing the notification from the pull down is not good enough

you have to actually go into the app and clear it

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It could also be an issue with the notifications within the stock email app. I'm using K9 Mail, and don't experience these behaviors.

Edit: I haven't tried GTalk, so can't speak to that app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante