Browser doesnt word wrap

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
On my browser and even in some emails when I tap to zoom or pinch to zoom I often have to scroll left and right to read the full text, is there an option I am missing so the paragraphs display correctly in the view of the screen not outside both sides?

Thanks.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Huh, I didn't realize it until I read this but yeah, I'm seeing that too. That might be something they fix in the update.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I openned a few pages and it isn't doing it automatically. I think it may have something to do with the "override" zoom feature, but if you pinch to zoom in close, it won't wrap unless you again double tap on the text. It then wraps the text at least in the browser

Reactions: 2010 ZR1

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
In your browser, go to settings, advanced, select auto fit pages. That will fit text in a zoomed in view, but it keeps text formatted that way even when you zoom out. Which is also annoying.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
There is a setting to kinda correct this. I cant remember for the life of me what it was though.

XOkitkatXO

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I am having a similar problem, but only with my emails (Gmail & Hotmail). The emails do not wrap and I have to scroll to the right in order to read what's off the page. I do not have this issue in my browser. I have been looking in all if the settings for a fix and can't find anything. Oh and some people suggested double tapping and pinch and zoom, but I can't do either of these things in my email programs.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc