android 4.0 ringtone app

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I tried downloading ringdroid but its not compatible with 4.0/nexus. All the ringtone apps dont recognize my google music songs. Anyone find an app that works good? Really want to customize my ringtone...sorry for spelling errors...we all know the nexus doesnt follow along well in browser.

chevyguy8893

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Ringtone maker works on mine, but I don't know if it works with google music. Other than that it works great on ICS. Ringtones seem a lot louder too.

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
theres a bunch called ringtone maker...ones i downloaded dont access the google music folder. And the free music apps i tried that will work with those ringtone apps aint compatible with ics either...scrrwed at both ends

chevyguy8893

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
It makes sense there are a lot called ringtone maker, my fault. It is made by big bang inc. and actually came up when i was searching for ringdroid. I dont have any music uploaded on google music to be able to see if it works or not. A lot of apps i used before arent compatible anymore, its kinda like when i switched to windows 7 when it came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool