1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default White line in camera mode

I noticed something today for the first time while taking pics in the dark. Please try this with yours.

Go to camera and put your hand over the lens so its completely dark. Is there a thin white line at the top in portrait mode?

It doesn't show up in pics so I'm hoping it's nothing serious and just software related. A friend of mine has the same issue. Anyone else?

ROM
    DarkAOSP v3.0.0

Default Re: White line in camera mode

Yep, mine does the same thing and I haven't seen it show up in any day or night shots. It almost looks like it fades from left to right. It doesn't seem to affect anything so I probably wouldn't worry. I am curious as to why it is there.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ya mine fades too like its uneven. As long as pics arent affected.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

bumping to see if we're the only ones or not

Quote Originally Posted by fade_ View Post
    I noticed something today for the first time while taking pics in the dark. Please try this with yours.

Go to camera and put your hand over the lens so its completely dark. Is there a thin white line at the top in portrait mode?

It doesn't show up in pics so I'm hoping it's nothing serious and just software related. A friend of mine has the same issue. Anyone else?
    I have the same thing look at the pic. There is a post on XDA that talks about, it check it out its under Q&A's. It must be a theme thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails White line in camera mode-47e76f5c-eded-eb75.jpg  
    Last edited by Javiggan69; 12-22-2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: added note