Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Rockin' GingerBamf Sense

Default internal storage backup

Does anyone know of a service like carbonite or anything for that matter to auto back up the entire contents of the internal storage on the nexus? i don't want to sit in front of my computer copying my storage so I can have a bock up if something gets f*****d up. Thanks in advance

Default Re: internal storage backup

Quote Originally Posted by wallyweaver View Post
    Does anyone know of a service like carbonite or anything for that matter to auto back up the entire contents of the internal storage on the nexus? i don't want to sit in front of my computer copying my storage so I can have a bock up if something gets f*****d up. Thanks in advance
    Titanium Backup Pro version and upload to Dropbox which is an option of the pro version.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by revickulous2001 View Post
    Titanium Backup Pro version and upload to Dropbox which is an option of the pro version.
    I had no idea this was an option of Pro. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blazin247 View Post
    I had no idea this was an option of Pro. Many thanks.
    No problem. It's a great feature. I have it set to only keep on backup (so my dropbox doesn't fill up in two weeks). I just run a backup and sync it to dropbox twice a week (or before I flash a new rom).

TB only backs up your apps and app data. It does not backup the rest of you "SD Card".